Work with us
Do you have what it takes to become a carer? If so we are always looking for new care workers who would like to work with us.
If you are friendly, caring, reliable and committed to caring for others we can offer good rates of pay, an ever changing working environment, flexible hours and good career prospects for those who wish to take on greater responsibility.
We offer excellent career progression opportunities. structured training and development and a competitive pay and rewards structure.
- We offer a competitive weekly pay with additional pay on weekends and official bank holidays.
- Pension scheme available to all staff
- We provide flexible working whereby, with adequate notice, you can change your availability according to changes in your own circumstances
- All new staff must complete a week’s induction training before they can start
- In addition we will encourage all staff to train for a professionally recognised qualification (such as Level 2, 3 and 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care)
- We pay our carers during training (which many other care providers do not do). Our senior carers will keep a close eye on you and give you plenty on-the-job training as required
- We pay on a monthly basis (either 4 or 5 weeks) with payments directly into your Bank account.
For more information please call or apply for one of the roles we have below. We look forward to you working with us.